10 Iranian pilgrims killed in a suicide attack in Iraq: agency
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBAI (Reuters) - Ten Iranian pilgrims were killed in a suicide attack in Iraq's holy city of Samarra, about 125 km (80 miles) north of Baghdad on Sunday, the Iranian news agency ISNA quoted an Iranian official as saying.
Pilgrimage official Mohammad Javad Daneshyar said the Iranians were getting off a bus when an ambulance carrying the suicide bomber approached them and blew up.
(Reporting By Dubai newsroom, editing by Larry King)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump sold all shares in companies earlier this year: Washington Post
- Western North Dakota crude pipeline shut down after spill
- Belgium detains eight for questioning over Islamic State support
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!