Zumiez (ZUMZ) July Comps Up 7.5%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) announced that total net sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 increased 21.5% to $47.0 million, compared to $38.7 million for the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. The Company's comparable store sales increased 7.5% for the four-week period on top of a comparable store sales increase of 4.9% in the year ago period.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Q4 Guidance Light, to Buyback $30M
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Zumiez Inc. Announces Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!