Zumiez (ZUMZ) Comps Up 8.2% in June
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Zumiez (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) reports June sales of $51.3 million, up 18 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were up 8.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zumiez Inc. to Broadcast Review of First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Financial Results Over the Internet
- New York & Co. (NWY) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Comps Increase 1.8%, Offers Outlook
- Buckle, Inc. (BKE) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 2.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!