Zumiez (ZUMZ) Comps Up 8.2% in June
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Zumiez (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) reports June sales of $51.3 million, up 18 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were up 8.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV), Pilots Union Reach Tentative Agreement Over New Contract
- National Instruments (NATI) Announces CEO Succession
- HealthEquity (HQY) Adds WNS Holdings' Dillion as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!