Zumiez (ZUMZ) Comps Up 8.2% in June
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Zumiez (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) reports June sales of $51.3 million, up 18 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were up 8.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) June Comps Rose 2.4%
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Announces Adverse Appeals Court Ruling in Angiomax Patent Case (HSP)
- U.S. Light-Vehicle SAAR at 17.16M Units in June; Est. at 17.2M Units - Autodata
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!