Zumiez (ZUMZ) Comps Up 8.2% in June
- Financial stocks reel under Brexit impact
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Sterling hits 31-year low on Brexit vote aftermath, euro slides
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: (HTWR) (GWPH) (ETE) Higher; (BCS) (LYG) (RBS) Lower (more...)
Zumiez (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) reports June sales of $51.3 million, up 18 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were up 8.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skechers USA (SKX) Receives Favorable ITC Decision in Trademarks Dispute with Converse
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Announces Positive Top-Line Data from Epidiolex Phase 3
- Five Prime Therapeutics (FPRX) Partners with University of Minnesota Med School for HSC Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!