Zumiez (ZUMZ) Comps Up 8.2% in June
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Calls for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- Fed Sees Growth Across All Regions; Strong Dollar Hurting Exports for Some Companies - Beige Book
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Zumiez (Nasdaq: ZUMZ) reports June sales of $51.3 million, up 18 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were up 8.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoNation (AN) Comps Rose 7% in Feb.
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Comps Rose 3.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!