Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!