Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.48
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $691.9 million, versus $662.07 million reported last year.
Comparable store sales increased 2.9%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!