Walgreens (WAG) Comps Down 6.4% in April
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) reports 6.4% decline in April same-store sales. Total sales fell 3.7% to $5.78 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens Rewards Healthy Activities Through First Community Pharmacy Program To Include Behavior Change Training Based on Dr. B.J. Fogg’s Methodology
- Spectranetics (SPNC) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for ISR Products
- Deutsche Bank Comments on Chipotle Mexican Grill's (CMG) Blowout Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!