Walgreens (WAG) Comps Down 6.4% in April
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) reports 6.4% decline in April same-store sales. Total sales fell 3.7% to $5.78 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Comps Rose 3.0%; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- Manchester United (MANU) Signs José Mourinho as New Club Manager
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!