Walgreens (WAG) Comps Down 6.4% in April
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) reports 6.4% decline in April same-store sales. Total sales fell 3.7% to $5.78 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- As National Influenza Vaccination Week Kicks Off, Walgreens Highlights Flu's Impact on Winter Vacations - 11 Million Trips Interrupted in 2012, Survey Suggests
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS)
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!