Walgreens (WAG) Comps Down 6.4% in April
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) reports 6.4% decline in April same-store sales. Total sales fell 3.7% to $5.78 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Foods (USFD) Names Andrew Iacobucci as CMO
- General Motors (GM) Pays $1M to Settle SEC Accounting Control Failure Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!