Walgreens (WAG) Comps Down 6.4% in April
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) reports 6.4% decline in April same-store sales. Total sales fell 3.7% to $5.78 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. Light- Vehicle Sales Rose 4.3% in Nov.; Est. up 3.4%
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Nov. Comps Fell More than Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!