Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. November sales up 17.2%, Est. at 20%
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) U.S. November sales up 17.2 percent, estimate was for an increase of 20 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. Sept. auto sales rose 16.2%, Est. up 16.0%
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 23% in Sept., Outpacing Expectations
- Toyota Division Remains Retail Sales Leader in Third Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!