Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. November sales up 17.2%, Est. at 20%
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) U.S. November sales up 17.2 percent, estimate was for an increase of 20 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota and Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Develop TransLog Telematics Service for Fleet Contractors
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Toyota Celebrates Hispanic Community at 2016 National Council of La Raza (NCLR) Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!