Toyota (TM) Dec. U.S. Sales Rose 9%, Est. Up 10%
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) December sales rose 9 percent, estimated to be up 10 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) Announces North American Manufacturing Realignment; Will Spend ~$1B on New Facility
- BioTime (BTX), OncoCyte Issue Positive Update on PanC-Dx in Detecting Certain Cancers
- Toyota Safety Sense Earns Corolla Full Marks in Japan Preventative Safety Assessment Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!