Toyota (TM) Dec. U.S. Sales Rose 9%, Est. Up 10%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) December sales rose 9 percent, estimated to be up 10 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota And Discovery Education Announce Finalists For Toyota Teen Driver Video Challenge
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Casey's (CASY) Reports March Comps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!