Toyota (TM) Dec. U.S. Sales Rose 9%, Est. Up 10%
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) December sales rose 9 percent, estimated to be up 10 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Decade of Making Roads Safer at Toyota's Fuji Speedway Safety Education Center
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!