Toyota (TM) Dec. U.S. Sales Rose 9%, Est. Up 10%
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Facebook (FB) Announces 70M Common Follow-On; CEO Zuckerberg Offers 41.35M Shares
- Essex (ESS) to Acquire BRE Properties (BRE) for ~$56.21/Share
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Active; California Garage Fire 'Sparks' Renewed Investor Caution
- Darden (DRI) Plans to Divest Red Lobster Unit
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) December sales rose 9 percent, estimated to be up 10 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Creates Total-Market Marketing Model
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Taps AT&T's (T) Tim Krause as Marketing Chief
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Updates on Operations, Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!