Toyota (TM) Dec. U.S. Sales Rose 9%, Est. Up 10%
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) December sales rose 9 percent, estimated to be up 10 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Plano Plan: Toyota to Work with JLL to Oversee Development of New Headquarters
- Wedbush Upgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Outperform
- LiveDeal (LIVE) Sees ModernEveryday.com Acquisition Adding $10M to Annual Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!