Target (TGT) Comps Up 3.1% in July
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today reported that its net retail sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 were $4,995 million, an increase of 3.2 percent from $4,840 million for the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. On this same basis, July comparable-store sales increased 3.1 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pep Boys (PBY) Posts Q3 EPS of 2c; Comps Fell 1%
- American Apparel (APP) Prelim. Nov. Comps Rose 1%
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!