Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Comps Jump 14% in March
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Tandy Leather Factory (NYSE: TLF) reports sales of $6.2 million in March, an increase of 7 percent. Comps were up 14 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Exec Sees Decline or Small Gain in U.S. Sales for July
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Misses Q2 EPS by 14c
- Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) Reports Q2 Revenue of $97.6M, Comps Up 6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!