Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Comps Jump 14% in March
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
Tandy Leather Factory (NYSE: TLF) reports sales of $6.2 million in March, an increase of 7 percent. Comps were up 14 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Q2 Loss of 46c/Share; Offers Q3 Outlok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!