Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Comps Jump 14% in March
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Tandy Leather Factory (NYSE: TLF) reports sales of $6.2 million in March, an increase of 7 percent. Comps were up 14 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Receives EC Orphan Drug Designation for NY-ESO SPEAR T-cell Therapy in STS
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Debuts New Security-Focused Android Smartphone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!