Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Comps Jump 14% in March
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Tandy Leather Factory (NYSE: TLF) reports sales of $6.2 million in March, an increase of 7 percent. Comps were up 14 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabelas, Inc. (CAB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below the Street
- Canaccord Keeps lululemon (LULU) at Buy Following Analyst Day; Int'l & Men's Both Strong Expansion Areas
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!