Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Comps Jump 14% in March
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/07: (SMSI) (SKUL) (PLUG) Higher; (NVTL) (PXLW) (ALOG) Lower
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Tandy Leather Factory (NYSE: TLF) reports sales of $6.2 million in March, an increase of 7 percent. Comps were up 14 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Q2 Results Raise GPM Concerns; Deutsche Bank Comments
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Q4 Comps up 12.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!