Tandy Leather (TLF) Retail Comps Jump 9% in June
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Tandy Leather (NYSE: TLF) reports June sales rose 5 percent to $5.5 million. Same-store sales were up 9 percent in the company's Retail unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tandy Leather Factory Reports November 2013 Sales Up 8% Over November 2012
- L Brands (LB) Nov. Comps Down 5%
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!