Stein Mart (SMRT) Posts 2.8% Increase in July Comps
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) today reported comparable store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 increased 2.8 percent. Total sales for the period were $69.9 million, an increase of 4.0 percent from $67.2 million in the same period in 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!