Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FCA Reports 15.7% Increase in European Car Sales for March
- Incyte (INCY) to Present 11 Abstracts at 2015 AACR; Includes FGFR, BRD, and PIM Inhibitor Characterizations
- Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Prelim. Q1 Revenue Tops Views; Comps Rose 8.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!