Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kamada (KMDA) Announces Receipt of AAT Technology-Related Patent
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Will Invest $280M in Tata Motors Joint Venture
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit and W.L. Gore & Associates Settle Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!