Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.08; Comps Rose 9.8%
- S&W Seed (SANW) Acquires SV Genetics
- Perrigo (PRGO) Announces FDA Approval for Store Brand Equivalent to Flonase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!