Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart (SMRT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Sony Computer Entertainment America (SNE) Enters Settlement with FTC Over PlayStation Via Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!