Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tuesday Morning (TUES) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Rose 13.4%
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Shipments Flat vs. Prior Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!