Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Vehicle Sales Show Surprise Drop in June 2016
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Sales Rose Less-than-Expected in June 2016
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!