Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) CFO Resigns for Other Opportunites
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!