Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Panera Bread (PNRA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- SUPERVALU (SVU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley