Stein Mart (SMRT) Comps Fell 0.5% in June; Sales Up Slightly
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Wall St. dips, earnings on deck from Apple and Twitter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Is Apple (AAPL) Finally a Buy Ahead of Q3 Print?
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) reported comparable store sales for the five-week period ended June 30, 2012 decreased 0.5 percent. Total sales for the period were $104.7 million, an increase of 0.2 percent from $104.5 million in the same period in 2011. For the year to date, comparable store sales increased 0.2 percent and total sales increased 0.7 percent to $509.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lingerfelt CommonWealth Acquires High-rise in Downtown Jacksonville, Florida
- BioTelemetry's (BEAT) MCOT Patch Approved by U.S. FDA
- Republic First Bancorp (FRBK) Enters Agreement to Acquire Oak Mortgage Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!