Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Total Machine Sales Down 10% in June
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Prices 4.8M Common Offering at $10.50/Share
- Sonic Automotive Inc. (SAH) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!