Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stage Stores Announces Participation In The Goldman Sachs Twenty Second Annual Global Retailing Conference
- Frontier's (FTR) Acquisition of Verizon's (VZ) Wireline Ops. in California, Florida and Texas Approved by FCC
- Toyota Motor (TM) August U.S. auto sales fell 8.8%, Est. down 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!