Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Resource (GORO) Reports Favorable Outcome of Class Action, Derivative Lawsuits
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) to Acquire Spinal Modulation in $175M + Milestones Deal
- FCA Reports 15.7% Increase in European Car Sales for March
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!