Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) Sees U.S. Online Holiday Spending up 14% in 2015
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Vehicles Deliveries in Nov.
- U.S. Same-Store Sales Up 1.5% YoY in Week Ended Nov. 21, Up 1.3% Month to Date - Redbook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!