Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SuperSonic Imagine to Present at the Cowen and Company 35th Annual Health Care Conference on March 4, 2015
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q4 Loss on Lower Revenue
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Store Closures, Job Cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!