Stage Stores (SSI) November Comps Up 16.4%
- Brexit sets Dow, S&P up for worst two-day drop in 10 months
- UK cut to AA from AAA at S&P; Outlook Negative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/27: (HTWR) (AKER) (FCSC) Higher; (BCS) (TRXC) (EYEG) Lower
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported that total sales for the four week November period ended November 24, 2012 increased 16.4% to $141 million from $121 million in the prior year four week November period ended November 26, 2011. Comparable store sales for the November period increased 13.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nestle (NSRGY) Will Name Ulf Mark Schneider as CEO; Bulcke to Step Down
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Receives Early HSR Act Termination in Proposed LDR Holding Deal
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Enters Strategic, BBM-Focused Partnership with Emtek
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!