Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Views
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.6 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 4.2%.
Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.05-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.22. Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $1.61-1.625 million, versus the consensus of $1.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aaron's (AAN) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Comps Fell 2.8%
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!