Saks (SKS) Same-Store Sales Up 6% in June
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Saks (NYSE: SKS) comps rose 6 percent during June. Total sales were up 6 percent to $274 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Nov.Light-Vehicle Sales Up 10.1%; Est. Up 6.5%
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Q3 Loss of 29c/Share; Guides Wide Q4 Loss
- Sears (SHLD) November Comps Weakened - Cleveland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!