Saks (SKS) July Comps up 3.5%
- U.S. GDP Rises 3.6% in Q3
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) July comparable store sales increased 3.5% for the month, versus the consensus of up 4.4%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. Vehicle Sales up 16% in Nov., Topping Expectations
- Fred's (FRED) Reports Flat Nov. Comps
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook; Adds $1B to Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!