Saks (SKS) Comps Up 6.3% in March
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Saks (NYSE: SKS) reports sales of $260.2 million in March, an increase of 6.3 percent. Comps were up 6.3 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Macy's (M) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!