Saks (SKS) Comps Up 6.3% in March
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Saks (NYSE: SKS) reports sales of $260.2 million in March, an increase of 6.3 percent. Comps were up 6.3 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Nov.Light-Vehicle Sales Up 10.1%; Est. Up 6.5%
- Yum! Brands (YUM) China Progress Remains Uncertain - Goldman
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!