Saks (SKS) Comps Up 6.3% in March
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Saks (NYSE: SKS) reports sales of $260.2 million in March, an increase of 6.3 percent. Comps were up 6.3 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Acquires SoftCode; No Terms
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $8M SPA Led by TFG Radiant Investment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!