Saks (SKS) Comps Up 6.3% in March
- Stock futures higher as bargain hunting begins after Brexit
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- World stocks, sterling fight back after Brexit beating
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Saks (NYSE: SKS) reports sales of $260.2 million in March, an increase of 6.3 percent. Comps were up 6.3 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Issues U.S. Patent Related to IMMU-132
- Gannett (GCI) Enters Agreement to Acquire ReachLocal (RLOC) for $4.60/Share in Cash
- First Horizon National (FHN) Unit to Acquire $637M of U.S. Restaurant Franchise Loans from GE Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!