Saks (SKS) Comps Up 6.3% in March
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as weak private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Saks (NYSE: SKS) reports sales of $260.2 million in March, an increase of 6.3 percent. Comps were up 6.3 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 1.9%
- Potbelly (PBPB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Comps Rose 3.7%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!