Retail Metrics: June same-store sales rose 0.3%, vs. est. of 0.1%
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
Retail Metrics: June same-store sales rose 0.3%, versus an estimates of 0.1%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 5.59M barrels vs Decline of 90k Expected
- Amazon (AMZN) Reports Record Kindle Holiday Sales Weekend
- Markets Skittish Ahead of Release of Fed Beige Book
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEconomic Data, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!