Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holiday 2014 e-Commerce Spending Up 11% Since Start of November - comScore (AMZN) (OSTK) (EBAY)
- Harbinger Group (HRG) CEO Falcone to Resign
- Sony Computer Entertainment America (SNE) Enters Settlement with FTC Over PlayStation Via Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!