Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Receptos (RCPT) Announces Completion of RADIANCE Phase 3 Enrollment
- Intrexon (XON), National Cancer Institute Enter Cooperative Research and Development Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!