Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Nordstrom (JWN) at Sector Perform
- Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc., the First Brand Name in Premium Marijuana, Introduces its Initial Retail Tenant for the Company's Flagship Store
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!