Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform After Nordstrom (JWN) Agreed to Sell Credit Card Receivables
- TD Bank (TD) to Acquire Nordstrom's (JWN) $2.2B Credit Card Portfolio; New Card Issuer Agreement Entered
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!