Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Front-End Comps Rose 1.6% in Feb.; Est. Up 2.1%
- AutoNation (AN) Comps Rose 7% in Feb.
- Conn's (CONN) Comps Fell 5.8% in Feb.; 60+ Day Delinquency Rate at 9.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!