Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Neutral
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Issues Q3 Warning
- CBS Outdoor Americas (CBSO) Will Rebrand as 'Outfront Media'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!