Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobile: 2016 - L2 Intelligence Report
- BancorpSouth (BXS) Enters Settlement with DOJ, CFPB Over Alleged FHA, ECO Act Violations
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) Buys banc-serv Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!