Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordstrom To Bring SPACE To New Markets
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Adds Cisco Systems' Kramer as Director
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!