Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Fall 2015 Sleep and Loungewear Now Available at wearnaked.com
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!