Nordstrom (JWN) Comps Up 0.9% in July
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) reported a 0.9 percent increase in same-store sales for the four-week period ended July 28, 2012 compared with the four-week period ended July 30, 2011. Preliminary total retail sales of $1.00 billion for July 2012 increased 1.1 percent compared with total retail sales of $993 million for the same period in fiscal 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- CryoLife (CRY) Resolves FDA Warning Letter
- UniPixel (UNXL) Terminates Agreement with Kodak, COO Separated from Service
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!