Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Birks Group, Inc. (BGI) Holiday Comps Rise 11%
- Steven Madden (SHOO) Q4 Comps Rose 1.1% Sees FY16 EPS at High End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!