Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss
- NuVasive (NUVA) Names New CEO
- Herbalife (HLF) Expands Los Angeles-Based Global Affairs Team
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!