Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan named one of DiversityInc's Top 25 Noteworthy Companies for 2014
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Gets Nod from USPTO for '807 App
- Destination Maternity Corp (DEST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fell 5.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!