Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2015 Nissan Murano resets the standard in the midsize crossover segment with breakthrough design, premium interior and purposeful technology
- McDermott (MDR) Signs for Exclusive Right to Operate Spoolbase in North Sea
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!