Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Vehicle Sales Show Surprise Drop in June 2016
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Names New Chief Medical Officer
- Assured Guaranty (AGO) Announces Completion of CIFG Assurance North America Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!