Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Consistency of IIMS 2014 in its Effort to Improve Education in Indonesia
- Cowen Group (COWN) Names CEO Solomon as President
- Everyware Global (EVRY) Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!