Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethan Allen (ETH) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Arrow Electronics (ARW) Commences DATA MODUL Tender at EUR 27.50/Share
- Chevron (CVX) Teams to Explore, Appease Offshore Leases in Keathley Canyon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!