Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (NSANY) Sept. U.S. sales rose 18.5%; Est. at 17% Gain
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- GAIKINDO Appreciates Sole Agents' Full Support for Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!