Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports