Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c