Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2017 Nissan Armada full-size SUV makes world debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Prelim. Q4, FY15 Revs Light of Expectations
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stock Less Likely to 'Catch A Bid' in Current Environment, Says Oppenheimer; Shares Downgraded to 'Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!