Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- American Apparel (APP) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.09/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!