Nissan North America (NSANY) Reports Slight Decline in April U.S. Sales
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) (OTC: NSANY) reported April U.S. sales of 71,329 units versus 71,526 units a year earlier, down 0.3 percent. Nissan Division sales decreased 0.9 percent for the month at 64,200 units. Sales of Infiniti vehicles were up 5.4 percent over the prior year, to 7,129 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Says July Comps Down ~21% - Conf. Call
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Receives FDA CRL on Eye Drops Related to Manufacturing Deficiencies; No NDA Efficacy, Safety Concerns Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!