Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2015 Nissan Sentra Earns Top Safety Pick from IIHS
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Rose 7.3%
- Macy's (M) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!