Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan Foundation Awards $700,000 to 27 Nonprofits to Support Building Inclusive Communities
- Vonage (VG) Names New Director
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Announces Significant Oil Discovery at Second Well in Offshore Guyana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!