Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Reports 36% Increase in China Sales for Jan.
- Stein Mart (SMRT) Jan. Comps Fell 2.2%; Prelim. Q4, FY15 Revenue Light of Expectations
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c; Issues Light FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!