Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Wall Street wavers ahead of Fed meet, Apple earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan TITAN Full-Size Pickup Lineup Expands for 2017 With the Addition of New TITAN Single Cab Model
- LMI Aerospace (LMIA) Announces Resignation of COO DeMartino
- Cars.com (TGNA) to Acquire DealerRater
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!