Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!