Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Sales Fell 1.6% in Dec., Est Up 2.7%
- Wall Street ends little changed ahead of jobs report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. vehicle sales fell 1.6 percent in December, versus an estimate of a 2.7 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford (F) China Sales Fell 11% in April 2016
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Kate Spade & Co. (KATE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!