Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Nov. Vehicle Sales up 12.9%, Est. Up 4.8%
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. November vehicle sales up 12.9 percent, estimated up 4.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan Foundation promotes cultural diversity with grants totaling $730,000
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- Così (COSI) Sept. Comps Fell 3.6%; Q3 Comps Edged 0.3% Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!