Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Nov. Vehicle Sales up 12.9%, Est. Up 4.8%
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. November vehicle sales up 12.9 percent, estimated up 4.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Desktop Online Holiday Spending Up 15% in 2014 (SCOR)
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Acquires Polaris (PII)-Leased Facility in Poland for $29.5M
- UPDATE: Empire Resorts (NYNY) Announces Montreign Selected by New York as Sole Eligible 'Region One' Applicant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!