Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Nov. Vehicle Sales up 12.9%, Est. Up 4.8%
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. November vehicle sales up 12.9 percent, estimated up 4.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- You Can't Buy This Box of Nissan Chocolates for Your Mom, but You Can Win One
- Halyard Health (HYH) Rebukes Allegations of Microcool Safety Made on '60 Minutes'
- China Internet Regulators to Investigate Baidu (BIDU) on Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!