Nissan Motor (NSANY) U.S. Nov. Vehicle Sales up 12.9%, Est. Up 4.8%
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCBB: NSANY) U.S. November vehicle sales up 12.9 percent, estimated up 4.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan LEAF Sets Annual U.S. Electric Vehicle Sales Record – Again
- CTG (CTG) Names Interim CFO, to Resume Buyback
- Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.51
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!