Macy's (M) Reports 1.2% Rise in April Comps
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
Macy's (NYSE: M) comps up 1.2% in April. Total sales were $1.928 billion, up 0.4%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy's, Inc. (M) Stock Active, Shares Gain
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) Growth Story Intact, CEO an Overhang; Wedbush Assumes at Neutral
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!