Macy's (M) Comps Up 1.2% in June
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Macy's (NYSE: M) reports a 1.2 percent rise in June comps.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy’s Hosts Ninth Annual “Shop For A Cause” on Saturday, August 23 and Customers Save Storewide
- Baxter Int'l (BAX) to Invest $300M in Opelika Facility Expansion
- Gap (GPS), Express (EXPR) Checks Show Higher August Promotions - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!