Macy's (M) Comps Up 1.2% in June
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Macy's (NYSE: M) reports a 1.2 percent rise in June comps.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy’s Sacramento Fulfillment Center to Relocate to Larger Facility
- Hess Corp. (HES) Sees 16% Lower CapEx in FY15
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) Updates on Q4 Project Operations, Development Acitivity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!