Macy's (M) Comps Up 1.2% in June
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Macy's (NYSE: M) reports a 1.2 percent rise in June comps.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; New Vehicle Revs Up 9%
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SPPI) Reports Melphalan Met Primary Endpoints in Phase 2
- SunPower (SPWR), Google (GOOG) Enter $250M Solar Lease Financing Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!