Macy's (M) Comps Up 1.2% in June
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Macy's (NYSE: M) reports a 1.2 percent rise in June comps.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 3.6%, Slightly Light of Expectations
- GE (GE) Completes Sale of GE Capital’s Commercial Lending and Leasing Portfolios in Australia
- Medtronic (MDT) Announces Seven-Year Clinical Outcomes Data for 2-Level Prestige LP Cervical Disc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!