Macy's (M) Comps Up 1.2% in June
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Macy's (NYSE: M) reports a 1.2 percent rise in June comps.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy’s “American Icons” Campaign Returns This Spring
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- Casey's (CASY) Reports March Comps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!