Limited Brands (LTD) Comps Up 7% in June; Sales Slightly Lower
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 7 percent for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to the five weeks ended July 2, 2011. The company reported net sales of $1.077 billion for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to net sales of $1.080 billion last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- hhgregg, Inc (HGG) Expects Q1 adh.-Loss; Comps Fell 9.9%
- Susser (SUSS) SSS Grow 1.9% in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!