Limited Brands (LTD) Comps Up 7% in June; Sales Slightly Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 7 percent for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to the five weeks ended July 2, 2011. The company reported net sales of $1.077 billion for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to net sales of $1.080 billion last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!