Limited Brands (LTD) Comps Up 7% in June; Sales Slightly Lower
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 7 percent for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to the five weeks ended July 2, 2011. The company reported net sales of $1.077 billion for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to net sales of $1.080 billion last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) July U.S. Sales Increased 6.2%; Est. up 4.8%
- Depomed (DEPO) to Review Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Request; Files Suit Over Improper Use of NUCYNTA Info
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!