Limited Brands (LTD) Comps Up 7% in June; Sales Slightly Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 7 percent for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to the five weeks ended July 2, 2011. The company reported net sales of $1.077 billion for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to net sales of $1.080 billion last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarMax (KMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Desktop Online Holiday Spending Up 15% in 2014 (SCOR)
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!