Limited Brands (LTD) Comps Up 7% in June; Sales Slightly Lower
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. turns negative as oil rally fades, tech stocks drag
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 7 percent for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to the five weeks ended July 2, 2011. The company reported net sales of $1.077 billion for the five weeks ended June 30, 2012, compared to net sales of $1.080 billion last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Così (COSI) Sept. Comps Fell 3.6%; Q3 Comps Edged 0.3% Lower
- Axis Capital (AXS) Announces Reorganization; Will Wind Down Australian Retail Insurance Operations
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Updates on Financing Arragements; Sees Cash Lasting Through Oct. 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!