Limited (LTD) Feb. Comps Rose 3%
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 3 percent for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to the four weeks ended March 3, 2012. The company reported net sales of $712.7 million for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to net sales of $653.9 million for the four weeks ended Feb. 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- C&j Energy Services (CJES) Comments on Court Ruling Regarding Nabors Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!