Limited (LTD) Feb. Comps Rose 3%
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 3 percent for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to the four weeks ended March 3, 2012. The company reported net sales of $712.7 million for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to net sales of $653.9 million for the four weeks ended Feb. 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) August Comps Increase 1.2%
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Guides Q3, FY15 Revenue Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!