Limited (LTD) Feb. Comps Rose 3%
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 3 percent for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to the four weeks ended March 3, 2012. The company reported net sales of $712.7 million for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to net sales of $653.9 million for the four weeks ended Feb. 25, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- American Airlines Group (AAL), Flight Attendants Reach Tentative Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!