Limited (LTD) Feb. Comps Rose 3%
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 3 percent for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to the four weeks ended March 3, 2012. The company reported net sales of $712.7 million for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to net sales of $653.9 million for the four weeks ended Feb. 25, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Schlumberger (SLB) Unit, U.S. Justice Dept. Enter Settlement Over IEEPA Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!