Limited (LTD) Feb. Comps Rose 3%
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) reported a comparable store sales increase of 3 percent for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to the four weeks ended March 3, 2012. The company reported net sales of $712.7 million for the four weeks ended March 2, 2013, compared to net sales of $653.9 million for the four weeks ended Feb. 25, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabelas, Inc. (CAB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Below the Street
- FDA Approves First Human Papillomavirus Test for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening (RHHBY)
- CBIZ (CBZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 1.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!