L Brands (LB) August Comps Rise 2%, Versus Expected 0.4% Rise
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
L Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LB) comparable sales increased 2 percent for the four weeks ended Aug. 27, 2016, versus an expected rise of 0.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 4% in Nov., Topping Views
- Sonoco Reports 2017 Financial Guidance and Strategic Priorities
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!