Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of $0.66-$0.70 vs Est of $0.74
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Guides FY15 Inline; Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!