Kohls (KSS) Comps Dropped 5.6% in November
- Tapering Eve: Part II
- Market Wrap: CPI Flattens in Nov.; Microsoft Undecided on CEO...for Now; Homebuilders Gain Confidence
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (SYNM) (WPCS) (HEI) Higher; (ONTX) (JBL) (PAY) Lower (more...)
- The Apple (AAPL) Halo Back? This Supplier is on Fire Thanks to Strong Apple Demand
- Microsoft (MSFT) Board of Directors Update on CEO Search; Not Expected Until Early 2014
Kohls Corp. (NYSE: KSS) reports that for the four-week month ended November 24, 2012 total sales decreased 4.9 percent and comparable store sales decreased 5.6 percent from the four-week month ended November 26, 2011. Year to date, total sales increased 0.4 percent and comparable store sales decreased 1.1 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panera (PNRA) Hurt by Slowdown in High-End Consumer - ITG
- DepoMed (DEPO) Acquires Rights to CAMBIA in $53.7M Deal
- MakerBot (SSYS) Debuts MakerBot PLA Filament Colors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!