Kohls (KSS) Comps Dropped 5.6% in November
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Kohls Corp. (NYSE: KSS) reports that for the four-week month ended November 24, 2012 total sales decreased 4.9 percent and comparable store sales decreased 5.6 percent from the four-week month ended November 26, 2011. Year to date, total sales increased 0.4 percent and comparable store sales decreased 1.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Places Kohl's Corp.'s (KSS) Senior Unsecured Rating on Review for Downgrade
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stock Less Likely to 'Catch A Bid' in Current Environment, Says Oppenheimer; Shares Downgraded to 'Perform'
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Receives Positive Appeals Court Ruling v. Synopsys in Patent Dispute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!