Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOSB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.95 million.
Comps up 8.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Outlook
- Illumina (ILMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Boosts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!