Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOSB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.95 million.
Comps up 8.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 Comps, EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!