Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOSB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $215.95 million.
Comps up 8.4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aaron's (AAN) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Comps Fell 2.8%
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!