JCPenney (JCP) is Planning to Add Black Friday Event - WSJ
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
JCPenney (NYSE: JCP) is planning to add a Black Friday event, according to WSJ headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Planning Inventory Adjustment; Will Debut Home Goods Under Liz Claiborne Brand
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (GM) (AAPL) (RHT) (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!