Hyundai Motor America Reports 13% Increase in May 2012 Sales
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Hyundai Motor America announced an all-time May sales record of 67,019 units, up more than 13 percent over last year's all-time May record, and the second best sales month in company history.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal Reported Slower Mobile Payment Growth for Cyber Monday (EBAY)
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Amazon (AMZN) Reports Record Kindle Holiday Sales Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!