Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda HR-V Compact SUV to Join All-New 2015 Fit as Honda Expands Small Car Lineup
- Susser (SUSS) SSS Grow 1.9% in Q1
- Honda Named Most Trusted Brand and Best Overall Brand by Thousands of New-Car Shoppers in KBB.com's 2014 Brand Image Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!