Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Sets All-Time Monthly Production Record and All-Time Accumulated Production Records for the First Half of Year 2016
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Enters LTP Tech Licensing Agreement
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fell 2.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!