Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Vehicles Deliveries in Nov.
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- PetroQuest Energy (PQ) COO Zehnder Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!