Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Accord Hybrid and Civic Natural Gas Named to KBB.com's 10 Best Green Cars of 2014 List
- Acura Exhibits RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD, a China Premiere, at the Beijing International Automobile Exhibition (Auto China 2014)
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!