Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Motor (HMC) U.S. light-vehicle sales fell 1.7% in Jan.; Est. down 3.2%
- Stein Mart (SMRT) Jan. Comps Fell 2.2%; Prelim. Q4, FY15 Revenue Light of Expectations
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Jan. Comps Fell 0.3%