Honda (HMC) U.S. Sales Up 26.2% in Dec., Est. at 32% Gain
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Honda Motor Co. Ltd. ADS (NYSE: HMC) U.S. vehicle sales rose 26.2 percent in December, versus expectations of a 32 percent gain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Motor (HMC) Sept. U.S. auto sales rose 13%, Est. up 13%
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) PT Lowered to $45 at UBS on Weak Comps
- Rite Aid (RAD) Sept. Sames Store Sales Increase 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!