Honda (HMC) January sales up 13% versus an expected 21%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Honda (NYSE: HMC) January sales up 13% versus an expected 21%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda HR-V Compact SUV to Join All-New 2015 Fit as Honda Expands Small Car Lineup
- New Honda Safety Campaign Reminds Millennials About Dangers of Texting and Driving in Conjunction with Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- hhgregg, Inc (HGG) Expects Q1 adh.-Loss; Comps Fell 9.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!