General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carmakers scramble to adapt to slowing Chinese demand
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!