General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!