General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAT) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM): 'Old GM' Has Only $24.7M for Claims of $31.9B - Bloomberg
- The U.S. Army, GM and Raytheon partner on advanced training initiative for soldiers returning to civilian life
- General Motors (GM) Remains CL-Buy at Goldman Sachs; Analyst Comments on Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!