General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge in GM (GM) Bankruptcy Case Defers Ignition-Switch Lawsuits
- Apparel, Footwear Discount Inventories Improving, Says Deutsche Bank (NKE) (COH) (KORS) (LULU) (PVH)
- Buckle, Inc. (BKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!