General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Justice Department to Probe GM (GM) Ignition Recall
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Requires Patience, Says Goldman Sachs
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Caution into Q1 is Industry-Wide Issue; Stifel Keeps at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!