General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Reports 18 Vehicles in Top 10 of 'Made in America' Automotive Index
- Casey's (CASY) Reports March Comps
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!