General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
- Canaccord Keeps lululemon (LULU) at Buy Following Analyst Day; Int'l & Men's Both Strong Expansion Areas
- General Motors (GM) Issues Statement on Bankruptcy Filing in NY Court
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!