General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates Amid Lower GMC, Buick Results
- GM Canada to Play a Leading Role in the Build of a Fleet of Autonomous Vehicles
- Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Completes Alent Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!