General Motors (GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
General Motors (NYSE: GM) December sales up 4.9% versus an expected 2%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United to Wear New Chevrolet-Branded Shirt for First Time Against L.A. Galaxy
- Market Wrap: Time Warner Refuses Fox Bid; BofA Q2 Hit on Charge; Boeing Gets Jumbo Deal
- Del Frisco's (DFRG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Lowers FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!