Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap Launches Its Fifth Limited-Edition Collection With GQ Featuring The All-Stars Of The Best New Menswear Designers In America
- BlackBerry (BBRY) CEO Chen Says 'We Are Not Going to Sell Any Assets' - Bloomberg
- Sonoco (SON) Increases Paperboard Tube and Core Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!