Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Nov. Comps Fell More than Expected
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Plans Name Change to 'L3 Technologies'
- Harman (HAR) Enters Strategic, AR-Focused Partnership with Navdy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!