Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redbook Data Shows Same-Store Sales Rose 0.2% Last Week
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!