Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
- Gap Inc. Reports February Sales Results
- Gap Celebrates International Women's Day With Launch Of "One Stitch Closer"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!