Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 19.4% in Sept.; Est. up 18%
- DIRECTV (DTV) and NFL Announce Extension, Expansion of Sunday Ticket Agreement
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Announces Receipt of U.S. Patent Covering Mobile Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!