Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Announces Termination of Certain Inter Partes Reexam Proceedings Initiated by Cisco (CSCO)
- Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) Expects Topline MDX Phase III Clinical Trial Data in Two Weeks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!