Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap Inc. Supports Robust Trade Agenda and Introduction Of Bipartisan TPA Legislation; Urges Quick Congressional Approval
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK), M&T Bank (MTB) Extend Time To Complete Proposed Merger
- FCA Reports 15.7% Increase in European Car Sales for March
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!