Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!