Gap, Inc. (GPS) November comps rose 3%, vs 3.8%
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) November comps rose 3%, versus an expected 3.8%
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Posts Q2 GAAP EPS of 74c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Q2 Loss of 46c/Share; Offers Q3 Outlok
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!