Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- L Brands (LB) Comps Rose 4% in Nov., Topping Views
- Cato Corp. (CATO) Comps Fell 10% in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!