Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Receives IND Clearance for TNX-201
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Reports FDA Acceptance of Empagliflozin + Metformin NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!