Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) Sees U.S. Online Holiday Spending up 14% in 2015
- CB Pharma (CNLM) Proposes Acquisition of National Holdings (NHLD)
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Vehicles Deliveries in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!