Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Reports 36% Increase in China Sales for Jan.
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Says Ski Season Continues to Develop From Warm Start
- L Brands' (LB) Jan. Sale Hampered by Timing Shift; Stifel Affirms at 'Hold'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!