Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Q4 Comps Rose 6.8%
- AutoNation (AN) New Vehicle Comps Rose 18% in Sept.
- Toyota Motor (TM) U.S. Sept. auto sales rose 16.2%, Est. up 16.0%