Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Comps Slumped 18.6% in July
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) ("Company") announced today that its comparable store sales for the four weeks ended July 28, 2012 decreased 18.6% compared to the four weeks ended July 30, 2011. The Company also announced a comparable store sales increase of 0.5% for the 52 weeks ended July 28, 2012, compared to the 52 weeks ended July 30, 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guidance Suspended; CEO Resigns
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fell 2.3%
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!