Frederick's (FOH) Comps Up 3.5% in March
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) reports sales in March fell 1.1 percent. Comps were up 3.5 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panera Bread Co (PNRA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Lowers FY14 EPS Outlook
- DineEquity (DIN) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- IBM (IBM) Adds Two New Directors (JNJ) (RDS-A)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!