Frederick's (FOH) Comps Up 3.5% in March
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) reports sales in March fell 1.1 percent. Comps were up 3.5 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Rose 3.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!