Frederick's (FOH) Comps Up 3.5% in March
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) reports sales in March fell 1.1 percent. Comps were up 3.5 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY16 EPS Below Views
- MagnaChip (MX), Engaged Capital Enter Settlement Agreement; Board Changes Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!