Frederick's (FOH) Comps Up 3.5% in March
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
Frederick's of Hollywood Group Inc. (AMEX: FOH) reports sales in March fell 1.1 percent. Comps were up 3.5 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monro Muffler (MNRO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Lowers FY15 EPS Midpoint
- CYREN (CYRN) Adds Sri Lanka Telecom as Reseller
- Michael Kors (KORS) Adds The Fusion Labs co-Founder Thompson as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!