Franklin Resources (BEN) Announces Decline in Assets Under Management
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN) reported preliminary month-end assets under management by the company's subsidiaries of $683.5 billion at May 31, 2012, compared to $726.4 billion at April 30, 2012, and $735.8 billion at May 31, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Reports Record Kindle Holiday Sales Weekend
- Mylan (MYL) Completes Agila Injectivles Purchase
- Jos A Bank Clothiers, Inc. (JOSB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Novv. Comps Track Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!