Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Comps Rose 5.0%
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $406.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.17 million.
Finish Line comparable store sales increased 5.0%.
For the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to be up mid single digits and earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range over fiscal year 2014 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.66.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Shipments Outlook
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3%; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!