Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- Tapering Eve: Part II
- Market Wrap: CPI Flattens in Nov.; Microsoft Undecided on CEO...for Now; Homebuilders Gain Confidence
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (SYNM) (WPCS) (HEI) Higher; (ONTX) (JBL) (PAY) Lower (more...)
- The Apple (AAPL) Halo Back? This Supplier is on Fire Thanks to Strong Apple Demand
- Microsoft (MSFT) Board of Directors Update on CEO Search; Not Expected Until Early 2014
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst Cautious on Recent Promotional, Gross Margin Investments from Walgreen (WAG)
- Vringo (VRNG) Receives Favorable Ruling in Germany Against ZTE Corp.
- Yahoo! (YHOO) and NBC Olympics Extend Digital Alliance to the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!