Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FCA Reports 15.7% Increase in European Car Sales for March
- Trovagene (TROV) Announces Outperformance of Tissue Biopsy with Urine-Based PCM for EGFR T790M; Data Presented at ESMO-IASLC
- Supertel Hospitality (SPPR) Closes Sale of Two non-Core Hotels; Will Sell Two More
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!