Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueCar (TRUE) Sees Record U.S. Vehicles Deliveries in Nov.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides FY15 Below Expectations
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Week Three Comps Increase 13.6%; eBay (EBAY) Comps Decline 1.1% - ChanneAdvisor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!