Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) European Sales Rose 3.6% in Nov.
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.28; Comps Rose 6.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!