Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- Autonation, Inc. (AN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of 75c
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!