Duckwall-ALCO (DUCK) Same-Store Sales Up 1.8% in May
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Duckwall-ALCO (Nasdaq: DUCK) reports total sales of $40.1 million for the month of May, up about 4.4 percent on a year-over-year basis. Comparable-store sales were up 1.8 percent when excluding fuel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- The Wet Seal (WTSL) Bolsters Team in Exploration of Alternatives; Hasn't Set Timetable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!