Costco (COST) Comps Rose 5% in June
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Costco Wholesale Corporation (Nasdaq: COST) reports sales of $80.46 billion in July, an increase of 10 percent. Comps were up 5 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Dollar General (DG) Q3 Results Alleviate Fears - Goldman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!