Chrysler Nov. U.S. Vehicle Sales Up 14%, Est. Up 16%
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Chrysler November U.S. vehicle sales up 14 percent, estimated to be up 16 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street rises after release of 'dovish' Fed minutes
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Sept. Comps Fell 1%
- Havertys (HVT) Q3 Sales Slightly Miss Expectations; Comps Rose 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!