Chrysler Nov. U.S. Vehicle Sales Up 14%, Est. Up 16%
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Chrysler November U.S. vehicle sales up 14 percent, estimated to be up 16 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!