Chrysler Nov. U.S. Vehicle Sales Up 14%, Est. Up 16%
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Chrysler November U.S. vehicle sales up 14 percent, estimated to be up 16 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. Vehicle Sales up 16% in Nov., Topping Expectations
- Oct.-to-Nov. Read Suggests Strong Momentum for JCPenney (JCP) Into Holiday Season - Goldman
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!