Chrysler Nov. U.S. Vehicle Sales Up 14%, Est. Up 16%
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Chrysler November U.S. vehicle sales up 14 percent, estimated to be up 16 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light EPS Outlook
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides for FY15 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!