Chrysler Nov. U.S. Vehicle Sales Up 14%, Est. Up 16%
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Chrysler November U.S. vehicle sales up 14 percent, estimated to be up 16 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denny's Corp. (DENN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Michael Kors (KORS) Decline 'Much Ado about Nothing' - Topeka
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!