Chrysler's April Auto Sales Rise 20%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Early this morning, Chrysler reported a 20 percent surge in US auto sales during the month of April.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. Vehicle Sales up 16% in Nov., Topping Expectations
- Francesca's Holdings Corp. (FRAN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Light Q4 EPS
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!