Cato Corp. (CATO) Comps Down 10% in June
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO) reports total sales of $83.7 million for June, down 7 percent from the same month last year. Same-store sales were down 10 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cato Corp. (CATO) November Comps Came in Flat
- KeyBanc Upgrades Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) to Hold
- Gap Inc. (GPS) November Comps up 2% vs Est up 0.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!