Cato Corp (CATO) Reports 3% Increase in May Comps
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
The Cato Corporation (NYSE: CATO) reports sales of $84.3 million in May, an increase of 4 percent. Comps were up 3 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cato Corp. (CATO) November Comps Came in Flat
- KeyBanc Upgrades Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) to Hold
- Francesca's Holdings Corp. (FRAN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Light Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!