Casey's (CASY) Reports December Retail Metrics
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Casey's (Nasdaq: CASY) reports December same-store sales for its Prepared Food/Fountain unit rose 13.3 percent. Comps for the Grocery/Other Merchandise segment were up 6.9 percent. Same-store gasoline gallons sold fell 2.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Q4 Comps to Date in Mid-Single Digits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!