Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Flat in July
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BONT) reports sales of $173.4 million in July, a decrease of 0.1 percent. Comps were flat for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. Vehicle Sales up 16% in Nov., Topping Expectations
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Nov. Comps Viewed as Solid but it 'Gets Tougher from Here' - Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!