Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Fell 0.1% in March
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) reports sales of $254.1 million in March, a drop of 0.1 percent. Comps were down 0.1 percent for the month.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) CMO to Depart, Replacement Named
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!