Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Fell 0.1% in March
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) reports sales of $254.1 million in March, a drop of 0.1 percent. Comps were down 0.1 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FCA Reports 15.7% Increase in European Car Sales for March
- SunEdison (SUNE) Appoints CEO of Rural Electric Utility Company
- United Stationers (USTR) Appoints New CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!