Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Fell 0.1% in March
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) reports sales of $254.1 million in March, a drop of 0.1 percent. Comps were down 0.1 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Desktop Online Holiday Spending Up 15% in 2014 (SCOR)
- National Health Investors (NHI) Completes $476M Acquisition of Eight Senior Housing Communities
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO), Janssen Enter Collaboration for ENHANZE Combo Compounds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!