Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Fell 0.1% in March
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) reports sales of $254.1 million in March, a drop of 0.1 percent. Comps were down 0.1 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Says July Comps Down ~21% - Conf. Call
- Del Frisco's (DFRG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Teledyne (TDY) Announces $30M Contract for Aircrew Laser Eye Protection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!