Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Comps Fell 0.1% in March
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) reports sales of $254.1 million in March, a drop of 0.1 percent. Comps were down 0.1 percent for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Unveils AutoFocus Service
- BioTime (BTX) Unit Launches COPD Navigator Pilot Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!