Bon-Ton (BONT) Comps Down 0.8% in June
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) same-store sales were down 0.8 percent during the month of June. Total sales fell 1 percent to $238.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Taking Back Some Share - Analyst
- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. (SHOS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.33
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!