Bon-Ton (BONT) Comps Down 0.8% in June
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) same-store sales were down 0.8 percent during the month of June. Total sales fell 1 percent to $238.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Continental Building Products (CBPX) Mourns Loss of CEO Isaac Preston
- Holiday 2014 e-Commerce Spending Up 11% Since Start of November - comScore (AMZN) (OSTK) (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!