Bon-Ton (BONT) Comps Down 0.8% in June
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) same-store sales were down 0.8 percent during the month of June. Total sales fell 1 percent to $238.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRetail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!