Bon-Ton (BONT) Comps Down 0.8% in June
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) same-store sales were down 0.8 percent during the month of June. Total sales fell 1 percent to $238.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 57c/Share
- Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Target (TGT) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; U.S. Comps Outpace