Bon-Ton (BONT) Comps Down 0.8% in June
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) same-store sales were down 0.8 percent during the month of June. Total sales fell 1 percent to $238.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Affirms FY16 Guidance, Offers Update on Trends
- S&P Downgrades Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) to 'CCC'; Outlook is Negative
- KemPharm (KMPH) Announces Positive Results from KP511 Phase 1; Comparable Oral PK to Hydromorphone Demonstrated